Project Management Specialist - Full Time
Project Management Specialist (Junior/Senior)
Doktar is an Agritech company with a purpose of improving food systems through intensive use of data and data driven decisions. To fulfill its purpose, Doktar delivers a palette of digital services to the entire agricultural value chain. Doktar is positioned as a one-stop shop for digital agriculture solutions, which requires us to develop and deliver a set of services based on emerging technologies, such as remote sensing, internet of things, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
We are looking for a Project Management Specialist (Junior/Senior) who is willing to take part in the digital transformation in agriculture. Your role will be focused on managing projects that introduce modern, regenerative and data-based farming techniques to large-scale farmer groups. You will be responsible for maximizing engagement in the projects and ensuring their success in terms of meeting the set KPI’s. You will be working on projects related to soil health, regenerative agriculture, carbon emission reduction and sequestration.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for agriculture, technology, new systems and innovative business solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Support management of multiple projects, ensuring their timely delivery within budget, scope and schedule;
· Develop project plans in collaboration with stakeholders and ensure adherence to project management standards and best practices;
· Monitor project progress, track project deliverables and provide regular status updates to Project Manager;
· Facilitate project meetings, trainings and other project-related activities;
· Develop and maintain project documentation, including project charters, project plan, status reports, etc.;
· Analyze the recent global developments in markets in which clients operate and reporting best practices;
· Work closely with key clients to ensure successful implementation of the projects;
· Support preparation of detailed execution plans for key activities; report progress, engagement and success metrics;
· Perform data analysis and prepare research reports;
· Work together with product and technology teams to optimize the process of farmer adoption;
· Work with marketing and PR teams to ensure programs/projects receives widespread recognition in the media;
· Work with subject matter experts to ensure know-how transition.
Key Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelor Degree in a related field (a degree in Agricultural Engineering / Agronomy or Environmental Science is considered a strong advantage);
· Soil and crop knowledge is an advantage;
· At least 2 years of previous project management experience;
· Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English is a must;
· Excellent communication skills and presentations skills;
· Know-how of project management methodologies;
· Good command of MS Office applications;
· Strong problem identification and resolution skills;
· Excellent leadership skills;
· Capability to work with different teams simultaneously;
· Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment;
· The individual must be well-organized, methodical, and detail-oriented. A self-starter who is capable of identifying problems, taking initiative to propose solutions, and successfully executing plans.
What we offer
· An interesting and highly responsible job in a young and interdisciplinary team;
· Participation in national & global-scale projects;
· State-of-the-art technical facilities (software and communication tools);
· Professional development opportunities;
· Hybrid work and flexible working hours;
· Company shares options;
· Private health insurance covering family members under 22 years;
· Daily meal and transportation allowance;
· Performance-based yearly bonuses.