Software Developer (Front End & Back End) - Full Time
Doktar is an agritech company with a purpose of improving food systems through
intensive use of data and data driven decisions. To fulfill its purpose, Doktar delivers a
palette of digital services to the entire agricultural value chain. Doktar is positioned as
a one-stop shop for digital agriculture solutions, which requires us to develop and
deliver a set of services based on emerging technologies, such as remote sensing,
internet of things, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
We are looking to hire 4 software developers (2 front end, 2 back end), based in Izmir, Bornova.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be a developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products, working with large-scale applications and frameworks.
As a member of the development team, you will contribute to enabling digital agriculture technologies to reach new markets, geographies and segments.
Qualifications & Skills
· Interested in food, agriculture and technological applications.
· Knowledge about software development methodologies and processes.
· Familiar with Git version control and other communication tools such as MS Teams, Slack.
· Knowledge of Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD) and Solid Principal.
· Familiar with Managed Memory Architecture / Garbage Collector / Cache Management
· Experience in API services such as REST API.
· Experience in SPA application is a plus.
· Experience in mobile application development and Ionic Framework is a plus.
· Experience in Microsoft .NET Framework and C# programming language is a plus.
· Experience in developing REST Service with .NET WebApi is a plus.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Exhibits strong motivation to develop new products.
· Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
· Self-motivated, initiative taker, and demonstrated team-player.
What we offer
· An interesting and highly responsible job in a young and interdisciplinary team.
· Participation in national & global-scale projects.
· State-of-the-art technical facilities (software and communication tools).
· Professional development opportunities.
· Flexible working hours.
· Company shares options.
· Private health insurance covering family members under 21 years.
· Monthly lunch fee (vouchers).
· Performance-based yearly bonuses.