Doktar is an Agritech company with a purpose of improving food systems through intensive use of data and data driven decisions. To fulfill its purpose, Doktar delivers a palette of digital services to the entire agricultural value chain. Doktar is positioned as a one-stop shop for digital agriculture solutions, which requires us to develop and deliver a set of services based on emerging technologies, such as remote sensing, internet of things, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the development of new IoT products and enhancements to existing products.
- Design and implement hardware of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Work closely with Product Management teams to understand product vision and end-user experiences
- Work with internal stakeholders to evaluate and select components and new technologies for next generation products
- Work with the other embedded firmware and software engineers to develop embedded IoT end devices.
- Test embedded hardware as well as perform test driven development where applicable.
- Using user inputs determine the mechanical design, and develop initial prototype designs.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Stay up to date with technology trends and vendor roadmaps.
- BS degree in Electronics Engineering is preferred.
- Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout best practices
- Ability to read and understand schematics and data sheets
- 3D design experience and know-how.
- Fast prototyping and manufacturing methods know-how
- Passionate about finding and fixing problems
- Passionate about gadgets and smart devices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of communication protocols (I2C, SPI, RS-232, RS-485 etc.)
- The individual must be well organized, methodical, and detail-oriented. A self-starter who is capable of identifying problems, taking initiative to propose solutions, and successfully executing plans.
Years of Experience: 2 - 18 years of experience
Level of education: Bachelor’s(Graduate)
University Department: Electrical/Electronics Engineering,Electronics and Communication Eng.,Electronics Engineering,Mechatronic Engineering,Mechatronics
Languages: English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)
Company Industry: Informatics, Information Technologies
Job Role: Research and Development (R&D)
Job Type : Permanent / Full-time
Number of vacancies: 1
Job Location: İstanbul (Avr.) (Sarıyer)